Live longer with healthy lifestyle
A healthy lifestyle is very important these days. And this can only be achieved if we keep ourselves maintained through exercising daily, doing cardio activities, and healthy eating. According to me, health should be the topmost priority in everybody’s life as it is well said that “health is wealth”. by American philosopher Ralph Waldo Emerson.
For instance, even if you do have a lot of money simultaneously you are suffering from heart disease. Which will ultimately kill you in the coming years, what will you do with all that money. if you can’t help yourself. So it is mandatory to start taking your physical health seriously and initiate the journey of self-care by adopting a healthy lifestyle.
And in this blog, I’ll try to give you the most accurate information available out there to sustain good health.
Nowadays technology is so much advanced that most of the people around us are living in a comfort zone. They avoid their health conditions and fall victims to obesity. In my opinion, everyone must be aware enough to at least dedicate 15 to 30minutes of their life to fitness and realize how important fitness is in one’s life.
Fitness makes us healthy It should be an important part of our life as it makes us feel alive, and being intellectual beings we must take care of ourselves and adopt a healthy lifestyle. Being healthy increases our lifespan and also makes us feel happy and satisfied and refreshed, moreover it keeps us away from several diseases.
Important tips for accommodating a Healthy Lifestyle.
Now we will study the tips to preserve a healthy lifestyle. There are several tips on many other blogs. but here you will get all of them so just use some minutes of your life. Now let’s discuss some important tips for our health
This is the most important point to have a healthy lifestyle.
- Healthy eating keeps our body active and helps us to rejuvenate all our energy, which we can use throughout the day.
- You should also track your calorie intake, and along with that, you must record how many calories you are burning in a day.
- Having a healthy breakfast leads to an energetic day, and it is also important to include fiber, healthy fats, protein, and carbs in a proportionate amount. For example, to complete your daily fiber intake, you can have a whole grain bread toast or a cucumber, and if we talk about healthy fats you can have walnuts. They are good for the brain and moreover extremely healthy to eat in the morning. Similarly, if we talk about carbs and protein you can easily have them from your chapati and milk respectively.
- We should also include green vegetables, fruits, eggs, minerals, vitamins, and many other important components which provide us energy and nutrition.
2. PROPER SLEEP –
It is very important to have a good sleep.
- Good sleep means having a sleep of more than 7 hours. It is recommended that adults must have sleep for at least 8 to 9 hours.
- Our body is designed very systematically. It always helps us to work overtime. On the same hand it also needs some rest along with a good diet. So giving rest to our body is our duty. so, that it can work actively.
- Have you ever noticed, whenever you sleep less the next day turns out to be a stressful one. Not only the duration but the quality of sleep matters. as a result, you’ll not face tiredness on the next day
- There are 24 hours in a day out of which our body is asking for 8 hours rest and 16 hours are left for our work. So, we must manage our schedule and prioritize our sleep at least 8 hours.
3. REDUCING SCREEN TIME-
Nowadays, everyone is using smartphones and we must reduce screen time for good living.
- Everything has its own pros and cons. Similarly, smartphones have google and many other useful applications which helps us In our life. But on the other hand, it also has social media and many games. Yes, it is good to use them for fun. But for a limited time, everything which we are doing in excess can harm us.
- Nobody is aware of the screen time, everyone is just using the phone continuously, and some of us also get addicted, which doesn’t reflect a healthier lifestyle.
- For instance, on Instagram and Youtube platform which is very popular among adults and children there are reels and shorts respectively. If we observe carefully, whenever we start watching this, it consumes a lot of time. They also increase our screen time which can affect our eyes, lead to obesity, increase laziness, and many other problems.
- So, for a good lifestyle, we must track our screen time daily and try to reduce it as much as possible.
4. EXERCISING REGULARLY TO KEEP YOUR BODY HEALTHY-
Physical activity helps us to make our body stronger, and also actives our body.
- Exercising regularly can give us long-term benefits, It helps us to strengthen our heart, enhance flexibility, tone our body, etc. which gives us a healthier life.
- There are numerous benefits of physical activities. I have elaborated on all those benefits in a very efficient way in the next paragraph.
5. DRINKING WATER FOR A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE-
Drinking water contributes to having a good lifestyle.
- Our body consists of 60% of water. It helps our body to flush out toxins which provides us with a quality result for our skin and a healthy body, moreover, it also carries nutrients and oxygen to our cells which makes our body fit. So, we must drink more and more water.
- The U.S. National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine determined that an adequate daily fluid intake is: About 15.5 cups (3.7 liters) of fluids a day for men. About 11.5 cups (2.7 liters) of fluids a day for women
6. INVEST YOUR TIME TO KEEP YOUR MIND HEALTHY:
Never waste your time whenever you are free, take it as an opportunity and use that time efficiently. So, that later on in your life you will feel blessed that you didn’t waste your time.
- Do something productive, try to learn some new skills. In this way, your mind will keep growing and will be healthier over time.
- There are a lot of things that a person can do in their free time. Working on oneself is the most beneficial thing. For example, strengthening current skills, learning new skills, working on bad habits, and many other things like this.
7. MANAGE YOUR SCHEDULE:
The most important thing is to have a good schedule according to your day.
- Following a schedule is difficult sometimes. But don’t forget doing a thing for regular 23 days makes it our habit. So, this is in your hands you can control your life and your habits by giving them consistency. So just focus on your schedule one day you’ll be consistent with it.
- Try to make a schedule that includes everything which is important.
- Firstly, a healthy diet. Secondly, a healthy walk with a proper time to exercise and the most important one building productivity in life. In conclusion, if you do them ambitiously, you’ll find the results soon.
8. MORNING SCHEDULE:
Whenever we wake up we generally switch on our phones and check out the notifications, but my dear this is not a good habit.
- Use your phone for at least after 1 hour. Remember how uh start your day sets the tone for the rest of the day. so start it in a good manner.
- Look, I suggest you after waking up the first thing we must do is thank god for giving us this life and a new day. After that have some water and then take a shower and start your day with enthusiasm.
- You can also have a good morning walk in a park. In this way, you will interact with some greenery and fresh air.
BENEFITS OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES FOR GOOD LIFESTYLE
To get a healthy lifestyle we need to perform physical activities and here are some benefits of physical activities ;
• It improves our mood :
Exercise helps us to remove stress, and it really changes our mood. When you engage in a strength workout, your body and brain produce hormones. Which affects your mood in a positive way.
• It removes excess weight from our body :
Before starting your routine check your BMI and then check it back after some days you’ll see a good change. ( only if you are investing a good time and putting your efforts towards it ). and obviously seeing oneself in a good posture improves their mood and also builds self-confidence.
• It boosts our immune system and fights several diseases :
exercise boosts our immune system in many ways and Antibodies and white blood cells (WBC) alter as a result of exercise. White blood cells are known as disease-fighting cells in the body’s immune system. it is proven that exercise can fight a lot of disease ,and regular physical activity can help reduce your risk for many diseases.
• It boosts our immune system and fights several diseases and also promotes better sleep for healthy living :
Having good sleep is a symbol of a healthy lifestyle and sleep must be at least 8 hours. Exercise tires you out. The more active you are, the more your body pushes you to sleep at night which promotes a better sleep on time.
• It gives us a good posture :
everybody likes to see oneself in a good posture and exercise plays a vital role in it. Exercise assists with strengthening your core and upper back muscles.
• It also helps in getting a glowing skin :
By increasing blood flow, exercise helps nourish skin cells and keep them vital. “Blood carries oxygen and nutrients to working cells throughout the body, including the skin,” said Marmur. In addition to providing oxygen, blood flow also helps carry away waste products which include free radicals, from working cells.
• It provides mental stability:
Exercise improves mental health by reducing anxiety, depression, and negative mood. And by improving self-esteem and cognitive function.